23 projects to bring your microcontroller to life! Intelligence artificielle : donnez vie à vos microcontrôleurs
Bert van Dam
This book contains 23 special and exciting artificial intelligence machine-learning projects, for microcontroller and PC. Learn how to set up a neural network in a microcontroller, and how to make the network self-learning. Discover how you can breed robots, and how changing a fitness function results in a totally different behavior. Find out how a PC program exposes your weak spots in a game, and ruthlessly exploits them. Build a free-will robot, or have one clean your floor!Example projects from the book:
- Microcontroller that learns what your favourite color is.
- Robot wandering about the house looking for someone to play with.
- Bred robot program that is incapable of crossing a black line.
- Microcontroller that learns how to play a game until You just can't win anymore.
- PC that programs a microcontroller all by itself.
- All source code for the microcontroller.
- All sources of compiled PC programs (MS Windows).
- JAL programming language, with special editor and extension libraries.
- Robot breed program.
- Plus a support webpage with links, errata and FAQ.